You may be down on B12
If you’re feeling low-energy
Have you experienced
• Tiredness/weakness • Numbness/tingling in hands & feet • Balance issues • Depression • Confusion • Irritability • Memory problems • Pale/yellow skin • Swollen/sore tongue • Shortness of breath • Fast heart rate • Decreased appetite/weight loss •
If so, you could be B12 deficient.
□ Age 50+
□ H2 receptor blockers
□ Proton pump inhibitors
I've recently had
□ Bariatric surgery
□ Gastrointestinal surgery
I've been diagnosed with
□ Pernicious anemia
□ Celiac disease
□ Crohn’s disease
□ Irritable bowel syndrome
□ Grave’s disease
If you checked any of these boxes, you should also check your B12 levels.
• 4 out of 5 Vegans
• 70% of Gastric Bypass Patients
• 43% Ages 60+
• 2 in 5 with Celiac Disease
• 38% of Pregnant Women
• 22% of Type 2 Diabetics
• 1 in 5 People 50+
Find out with a simple blood test
Ask your doctor to check your B12.
Gives you the
Max-strength once-daily Eligen B12 is clinically-proven to absorb better than other leading oral B12 solutions. Innovative SNAC technology delivers the vitamin directly into the bloodstream.
• Normalizes B12 levels as effectively as B12 injections
• Absorbs 2.5x better than common oral supplements
Low B12 doesn’t just drain your energy. If undiagnosed or untreated, it can also be seriously harmful to your health. B12 deficiency has been linked to anemia, permanent nerve damage, neurological problems, dementia, depression, vascular disease and heart disease.
Eligen is clinically-proven to normalize B12 levels for those who have a deficiency that cannot be treated by diet alone.
Increased Mental & Physical Energy
Strengthened Immune System
Healthy Nervous System
B12 helps the body make DNA and form red blood cells, and it also supports vital health systems. Maintaining healthy levels of B12 has been proven to produce major health benefits: